This is our ONLINE STORE inventory. Use the BROWSE button on the top left
of your screen to search our inventory by title or see categories. This also gives you all of the book titles in print, even if we have to order them.
If you want book recommendations, book roundups, and event info (when we can safely hold those again), go to our forward-facing website (CapitalBooksOnK.com
) or click the HOME button on the top menu.
Here are your options to get your books:
SOFT RE-OPENING STARTING MONDAY, MAY 25
- Shipping (anywhere in the U.S.). Orders over $25 ship for free (unless you've ordered a huge book).
- Curbside Pickup. Wait until we let you know that your order is ready. Swing by the store, and we'll hand you the package.
- Local Delivery (Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, Elk Grove). NEW: Starting 4/11, orders under $25 that are outside of the Downtown/Midtown area will incur a $2.00 delivery fee.
We're only allowing one person/couple /family inside at a time right now. One way to come in is to make an appointment to browse our store for 30 minutes. Do that from our home page at CapitalBooksOnK.com.
Or you can just show up. We'll have everyone wanting to come inside wait outside of the doorway until it's your turn. We're only allowing four appointments per day to allow for walk-ins.
To respect the staff and other guests, here are the guidelines for visiting our bookstore:
NEED A BOOK OR GAME RECOMMENDATION?
- Please wear a face mask while in line to come in and while inside our store. Our staff will also be wearing a mask. If you don't have a mask or forgot yours at home, we have disposable masks available.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other customers waiting to come in.
- Remember that we are doing our best with a limited staff while now being open to the public and still fulfilling online orders.
Jump on our chatbox on our "regular" website (CapitalBooksOnK.com
) or click on the HOME
menu button up there ^^
WANT TO HELP THE SACRAMENTO COMMUNITY?
Buy a gift certificate and let us know where you want books to go (e.g., senior centers, low-income families, etc.) We'll collect up appropriate books and get them where they'll do the most good. Click on GIFT CERTS on the top menu.
Thanks for your patience. We're working as quickly as we can with literally half the staff we used to have. Watch our social media for book recommendations and fun stuff (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: Capitalbooksonk)
Thanks for your support!
Ross & Heidi